You are invited to join this year's LMS Academies. I'm looking forward to working with teacher librarians in St. Louis and Rolla. What topics will we be covering?
• Explore digital citizenship and literacy curriculum resources
• Research lessons that support the MLS, AASL & ISTE Standards, Future Ready Frameworks. The new crosswalks between the 3 national standards will be connected to your school library programs.
• Understand the meaning of digital, web & media literacy as it applies to 21st century skills
• Learn digital tools that promote effective use of technology integration for students
• Examine problem based activities & resources pertaining to Makerspaces. Field trip to a local school library with a makerspace is planned for both St. Louis and Rolla.
• Research best practices for Copyright & Fair Use
Join for a once a month meeting with your local librarians to share ideas and resources. Learn topics are trending in school library programs on a national level. Touch base with Missouri librarians who will part of your LMS network.
For more information, click on the Academy listing in your area.